I was tagged by Christopher at Outside Clyde to list eight things that make me happy. Then I get to name 8 other victims to do the same!
Here are the rules: When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Post these rules before your list, then list 8 thoughts that make you happy. At the end of your list, you must tag and link 8 other people.
1. Obviously my family!
1. My wife Jenny who does a great job as a wife and a mother to our two children.
1. My daughter Grace who is the smartest 2 year old in the world (really!)
1. My newest daughter Olivia who despite keeping us up at night has brought smiles and laughter to out home.
5. I’ve finally been able to get into the ground to garden after gardening in pots for years!
6. I’m happy the Steelers are doing well this year and will be even happier if they beat the Patriots on Sunday. Miracles can happen!
7. I’m happy I finally got all the bulbs planted.
8. I’m happy that all the major bare spots in my bedraggled lawn have grown grass!
And the Taggies go to:
Wild Flora at Wild Flora’s Gardening
Tracey at Life in Sugar Hollow
Kristen at American Swede (since she’s a fellow Tennessean!)
Susan at Simply Susan
Colleen at In the Garden Online
El at Fast Grow the Weeds
Tracy at Outside
Sorry if I don’t know all of you but I’ve not been blogging for very long. I’ve enjoyed looking at all the sites above!