Here’s the short list of the week’s accomplishments.
- Completed the patio to deck bridge/landing/step. I’m not sure what to officially call it and I do have one more piece to fit into it but the landing is safe, sound and usable as it stands right now.
- Installed the latticework around the deck. Finally! That’s only been on the to-do list for a year!
- Installed a landscape timber raised bed around the deck. I still need to fill, mulch and plant the beds. Of course the planting is the fun part! Or maybe it’s visiting the nursery to get the plants…hmm.
- Filled in the semi-oval shaped garden bed on the western side of the patio.
- I planted some things into the western oval-shaped garden bed. I officially dub thee The Japanese Maple Garden. (insert trumpet fanfare here!)
I’ll go into greater detail about these projects (with pictures) this week so stay tuned!