I’m a little late in the weekend review post for this week. Mostly because of being so busy outdoors. Friday night was mowing night – I know most people make it into a movie night or something. Saturday morning was the Spring Hill Garden Club meeting and the rest of the day was spent doing non-gardening related but necessary errands. On another front I picket up tow azaleas in 3 gallon pots for $9 at a local nursery – it was discounted as a courtesy to our garden club (we met at the nursery) but even at regular prices was only $6! I’ll share with you where they will go once I plant them.
In case you missed anything over the week and would like to catch up check out some of the posts below! (Also don’t forget you can follow The Home Garden on Facebook!)
Sunday April 11
- Shirley It’s Time for Tulips A tulip named ‘Shirley’.
Monday April 12
- Creeping Phlox: Uses in the Garden – This was the most popular post of the week! Come take a look at how Phlox subulata is used in my garden.
Tuesday April 13
- How Dave Saves the World I can’t do it all myself, what do you do to help the Earth?
Wednesday April 14
- How to Propagate Salvia From Cuttings – The propagation season is in full swing! More plant propagation posts to come!
Thursday April 15
- April is for Blooms! – Blooms Day in it’s prime – which should continue throughout the year!
Friday April 16
- Garden Shed with a front Porch – A small deck attachment to my garden shed – perfect for two parents to watch the kids play from!
Saturday April 17
- It’s Easy Being Green – Green photography for Gardening Gone Wild’s photo contest!