Today I actually found myself in a home improvement store looking for paint for the garden shed. How I found myself or more importantly how I got lost there I’ll never know but I ended up coming home with four gallons of paint. The colors will be revealed at a later date. They aren’t groundbreakingly unique colors but I think they’ll dress up the shed nicely. The colors had to blend with the house and the garden and hopefully they will make a nice blend.
Today I canceled my mowing for the second time. The other day I was out mowing when a storm came through. When it was over the yard was less than 1/3 mowed and the grass was too wet to continue. It rained again today incoveniently and I never got back to it. Suffice it to say that my grass is tall, very tall but all children are accounted for!
If you missed something this week here it is!
Sunday May 23, 2010
- Meeting Other Garden Bloggers – A visit of another garden blogger to my garden.
Monday May 24, 2010
- Here’s What Rooted Today -This time of year I’m always propagating plants, look and see what I potted up on Monday!
Tuesday May 25, 2010
- The Gardens from the Porch Perspective -Looking around from our back deck.
Wednesday May 26, 2010
- What Bolted Cilantro Looks Like – It looks pretty cool I think!
Thursday May 27, 2010
- Things to Do in the Vegetable Garden – End of May -There’s always something that needs done in the vegetable garden. It’s important to stay ahead!